To set up a rule, click on "+ Add Rule" and fill out each required field. Then click Save.
You can choose from four different default templates: Email, PDF, HTML or JSON, or you can set up your own template which will also appear in the dropdown.
- Manual: You can choose to trigger the rule manually with a button in the application.
- Scheduled at: Set a fixed date for the rule to be executed.
- Release Of Version: Trigger the rule when a version is released.
- Scheduled before N days of release: Set the number of days before a release to trigger the rule.
- Interval: You can set daily, weekly, biweekly, monthly and quarterly rules.
To set up a template, click on "+ Add Template" and fill out each required field. Then click Save.
You can set up four types of templates: Email, PDF, JSON and HTML.